Costumes are hired out at $40 per costume/class (Excluding 1/2 hour Pointe classes). This includes the hire of necessary props.
E.g., x2 Ballet classes & x1 Jazz class = $120
Costume hire fee due Saturday 28th November. Payment will confirm your child's participation in the Concert.
Reference code: Surname & CosHire
Swan River Ballet Trust
Account Number: 666935857
Seating at Rixon Theatre
COVID-19 Stage 4 restrictions allow a maximum of 454 persons to be seated at Rixon Theatre.
(This is a reduction from 2019's 700 persons capacity.)
There will be a set number of tickets available per family.
Tickets are $33 per seat. (No concessions) (No seat allocation)
Once we have finalised the number of students performing we will be able to determine the number of tickets each family can purchase.
Tickets can only be purchased by families of participating children.
Tickets will go on sale from 1st December.
At Hamilton House Studios
Rehearsals will run on Sundays in the lead up to the Concert.
Please check the Studio Noticeboard for the character & scene/s your child/ren are in.
Dancers are required for the full-length of rehearsals for their scene, unless your specific class is mentioned in brackets.
- Sunday 29th November
Scene 1: 10-11.30am (Pre-Ballet students from 10.30-11am)
Scene 2: 12-1.30pm (Jazz 2&3 from 12-1pm) (Ballet 3&4 from 12.30-1.30pm)
- Sunday 6th December
Scene 3: 10-11.30am
Scene 4: 12-1.30pm
- Sunday 13th December
Scene 1: 10-11am
Scene 2: 11-12pm
Scene 3: 12.30-1.30pm
Scene 4: 1.30-2.30pm
All exam-preparation Holiday Programs are conducted in the second week of the school holidays. Please keep this in mind if your child is registered for an exam.
Royal Academy of Dance
RAD exams will be held in Term 4:
Sunday 15th November (Pre-Primary to Grade 4 running at Hamilton House)
Monday 23rd November (Grade 8 & Intermediate running at Silhouette Dance Studio)
APDA Jazz exams will be offered again in 2021 in Term 3, with the holiday preparation program to be in the 2nd week of the school holidays in July 2021. Please keep this in mind when planning holidays in 2021.
2020 Term Dates
Please note – There are no classes on public holidays.
Students can make up classes during the week, if a similar class is available.
3 February – 9 April (10 weeks)
- 3rd February – SRB commences for 2020
- 2nd March – Labour Day (Public Holiday)
- 10th—13th April – Easter Week-end – during the school holidays
- 25th April – ANZAC Day (Public Holiday) – during the April school holidays
- RAD Vocational course for senior students – during the April school holidays — CANCELLED
27 April – 3 July (10 weeks)
- May/June – RAD Festival of Dance (TBC) — Postponed until SEPTEMBER 2020
- 1st June – WA Day (Public Holiday)
- July School Holidays – APDA Exam & RAD Holiday Program
20 July – 25 September (10 weeks)
- 30th August – APDA Jazz Exams
- 27th—29th September – RAD Festival of Dance
- RAD Solo Seal award (Date TBC)
- Spring Grade school – RAD
- October Holidays (2nd week) – SRB Pre-Primary–Grade 8 Holiday Program
12 October – 12 December (9 weeks)
- Sunday 15th November – RAD Graded exams (Pre-Primary to Grade 4 at Hamilton House)
- Monday 23rd November – RAD Vocational exams (Grade 8 & Intermediate at Silhouette Dance Studio)
- Monday 14th December – SRB Concert 6pm (Rixon Theatre, Penrhos College, South Perth)
- Saturday 19th December – Re-enrolment Day for 2021 – RAD results handed to students.